100 (fake) movie quotes...
1. May Des Voeux be with you
2. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Tsingtao
3. You had me at ‘lei ho’
4. He’s not the Chief Executive, he’s a very naughty boy!!
5. I need your clothes, your shoes and your Octopus card
6. Hung Hom, we have a problem
7. Get busy livin’ or get busy shoppin’
8. My God, it’s full of SARS!
9. Nobody puts AngelaBaby in the corner
10. I love the smell of congee in the morning
11. To infinity, and Mong Kok!
12. That man there is the outlaw Jóusàhn Wales
13. Last night I dreamed I went to Mid-Levels again
14. You can take our land, but you cannot take our efficiency ratio!
15. Mama-san, are you trying to seduce me?
16. I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and steal thy taxi at rush hour
17. We’ve taken Aqua!!
18. Don’t let’s ask for the moon, we have the Avenue of Stars!
19. You take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit-hole goes. You take the blue pill and realise you’ve been ripped off in Chungking Mansions again
20. You want Tai Koo? You can’t handle Tai Koo!!
21. Of all the ding-dings in all the towns in all the world she hops on to mine
22. Made it, ma! Top of the Peak!
23. I’ve always relied on the kindness of strangers on Lockhart Road at 3am
24. Show me the li see!!
25. I’ll give you a winter prediction. It’s gonna be cold, it’s gonna be grey and it’s gonna last you the rest of March or thereabouts
26. Let’s go to work… a bit late
27. I could’ve been a contender! I could’ve been somebody, instead of Donald Tsang, which is who I am
28. I feel the need, the need for the Airport Express
29. Open the minibus door, Hal
30. I’m Shing Mun in the rain
31. There’s no place like Home
32. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gwailo
33. This is my rifle. There are many like it but they’re fake ones from Shenzhen
34. Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the LegCo!
35. Yip Ka Wai, motherf**ker!
36. I see ‘Red’ people
37. Go ahead, punk – make mei fan
38. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tin Hau Gate
39. I’m Spartacus! Well, it’s my Western name anyway
40. Get away from her, YOU TAI TAI!!
41. I came here to chew gum and kick ass, but apparently you’re not allowed gum on the MTR so I’ll be off now
42. Vodka martini, shaken not… wait, double vodka martini
43. I’ll have what’s she’s having at happy hour
44. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that Macau wasn’t built on money laundering
45. We were somewhere around Lan Kwai Fong when the drugs began to take hold
46. We’ll always have Cyberport
47. My preciousss iPhone
48. Yu know, Louis, this could be the beginning of a beautiful insider trading collaboration
49. I’m the King Fook of the world!!
50. Say hello to my little friend... with benefits
51. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and owner of a secret underground palace
52. You Tai Kung to me?
53. Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty hedge fund manager
54. What’s this? It means Luca Brasi sleeps in Sai Wan
54. When this baby hits 88mph, you’re gonna see a spoiled rich kid crash his Ferrari
56. Use Des Voeux, Luke!
57. Welcome to Fly club. The first rule of Fly club is: you do not talk about Fly club
58. Mama always said ‘life is like a box of mooncakes’
59. Jordan’s ALIVE!!!
60. Greed, for lack of a better word, is okay-la
61. I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse, unless he’s got a fixed rental agreement
62. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I could pencil you in next Wednesday after Tai Chi class around 7pm?
63. Your ego’s making drinking suggestions your mind can’t remember
64. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a tip
65. I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kowloon anymore
66. I. Drink. Your. Milk tea. I drink it up!!
67. Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy ride on the bus to Stanley
68. We’re going to need a bigger ferry
69. Luke, I am your sugardaddy
70. A toast to Li Ka-shing, the richest man in town!
71. I’m the hungry ghost with the most, babe
72. It wasn’t the airplanes. It was the rent hike that killed the beast
73. ET, can I call you back?
74. I know kung fu
75. I’m not bad, I’m just overdrawn that way
76. Well, Henry Tang, here’s another fine mess you’ve gotten me into!
77. Macau, baby. Macau
78. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back into Players!
79. If you build it, he will lease
80. What we got here is failure to commute from Shek O
81. Love means never having to say m’goi
82. You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? Just put your lips together and shout
83. Play it, Sam. Play the theme from TVB Pearl News
84. After all, tomorrow is another 12-hour shift in the office
85. Here’s looking at you, Wan Chai
86. A boy’s best friend is his tiger mother
87. Snakes. Why did it have to be snake’s soup?
88. If it bleeds, we can eat it
89. Go spit!
90. They call me MISTER Tang!
91. Elementary, my dear Watsons
92. Bond. Government Bond
93. The rain in Lamma stays mainly on the harbour
94. Goooooood morning Nam Long Shan!
95. Soylent Green is cat food!
96. All work and no play makes Psychic Jack a dull boy
97. I wish I knew how to quit Yu
98. Do you know the way to Ap Lei Chau?
99. On my signal, unleash Hello Kitty!
100. Forget it, Jake... it’s Kennedy Town
Guess all 100 films and we’ll give you a year’s free subscription. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org